Thursday, November 25, 2010

A little family time...

Well, I didn't have the Thanksgiving that I had planned on, but as it turns out is was pretty good.  Mom and I went to KMart at 4:30 this morning because we were told they opened at 5, only to find out they didn't open until six.  So we went across the road to Shari's and had hot chocolate and toast.  Went back to KMart at 6, bought our things and wnet home.  We brought all of the Christmas things up from storage, well the snowmen anyway, and I decorated the tree and the living room.  This years theme is blue, silver and snwmen.  It looks pretty festive in here.  Spent the afternoon making bracelets for the children living at the homeless shelter. We also went over to Keith's for dinner.  As usual he outdid himself.  Had agreat time visiting with my nieces and nephew. Came home and worked on some more bracelets  Now I am just waiting to see if Bruce comes over for some of his leftovers be fore he goes to work.  Then I'm off to bed.

Sweet Dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment