Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Opening doors....

I was told recently, by someone very wise, that I needed to start meeting people and have a life outside my family and hobbies.  Well, here goes......

I would like to start by saying that all comments, gripes, complaints, suggestions and ideas that appear are my own, and under no circumstances am I out to speak ill of anyone.  The comments on this site are just the ramblings of an insomniac.

The following quote is meant to be my "signature" thought.

"It's not what you take when you leave this world behind you,
 It's what you leave behind you when you go." - Randy Travis (song: Three Wooden Crosses)

Welcome, and I hope you enjoy yourself.  Feel free to comment on any of my postings.  You are certainly welcome to leave advise and/or personal comments, however, keep in mind that there is a difference between giving constructive critisism and advice, and non-construtive critisism and advice.

Sweet Dreams,

jamie c

No comments:

Post a Comment